RENE: Real Estate Negotiation Expert2 Day NAR Certification Course
Sept 17-18 | 9am-5:30pm | Instructor: Brian Woods
CEE3174 | 8 Elective Hours (LLR & CTAR)
The modern real estate professional needs a toolbox full of non-traditional skills to thrive in a changing real estate landscape, and developing specialized skills is one option to consider. This 2 day course explores negotiation strategies, techniques and provides resources that improve outcomes for all parties, resulting in smoother transactions and enhanced satisfaction from clients and customers.
· Recognize when and how to negotiate
· Master and apply the principles of persuasion
· Effectively negotiate with anyone involved in the transaction
· Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results
· Successfully negotiate in person, digitally, or on the phone
RENE Certification Requirements
1. Complete the 2-day RENE certification course.
2. Be a member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors.
3. Submit a non-refundable one-time credentialing fee of $159. There are no
recurring annual dues or membership fees.
The RENE is a permanent achievement that requires no additional payments to
** Bonus – This course will earn you 8 elective hours (CEE3174) and is also
an Elective for ABR, CRB & SRS designations.
Member / Non-Member rate $229
Gold Card rate: $199
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation Course
October 16-17 | 9am-5:30pm | Instructor: Brian Woods
Course Cost: $229
Gold Card Price: $199
This course seeks to instill knowledge and understanding of and empathy for 55+ real estate clients and customers and to develop the business building skills and resources needed for specialization in the 55+ real estate market.
This course earns you 8 elective hours (CEE2469) and is required to attain the SRES® Designation. It also counts as one elective course towards the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation and the Resort and Second-Home Markets Certification (RSPS).
CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY SPECIALIST
February 10-14 • 9am-5:30pm
All five days approved for CE
Register for the 5-day institute here or choose individual courses (click on the course title to register).
February 10 | Local Markets* CEE2371 – 6 hrs CE elective
February 11 | Transaction Tools* – CEE2372 – 8 hrs CE electvie
February 12 | Asia/Pacific International RE – CEE2384 – 4 hrs CE elective
February 13 | Europe International RE – CEE2382 – 4 hrs CE elective
February 14 | The Americas International RE – 4 hrs CE elective
* required courses for the CIPS designation
5-day Institute $600 | Individual days $150/each day
WAY TO SAVE: Save $150 by registering for the full Institute!
Please review the additional and complete requirements for earning your CIPS here.
Additional requirements for earning your CIPS:
• pass the required courses (offered in this 5-day training)
– local markets course
– transaction tools course
• pass three elective courses (3 offered in this 5-day training)
•accumulate 100 elective points through activities or events
•submit completed application and $75 fee
• maintain CIPS network membership – $220 annually