RENE: Real Estate Negotiation Expert2 Day NAR Certification Course
Sept 17-18 | 9am-5:30pm | Instructor: Brian Woods
CEE3174 | 8 Elective Hours (LLR & CTAR)
The modern real estate professional needs a toolbox full of non-traditional skills to thrive in a changing real estate landscape, and developing specialized skills is one option to consider. This 2 day course explores negotiation strategies, techniques and provides resources that improve outcomes for all parties, resulting in smoother transactions and enhanced satisfaction from clients and customers.
· Recognize when and how to negotiate
· Master and apply the principles of persuasion
· Effectively negotiate with anyone involved in the transaction
· Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results
· Successfully negotiate in person, digitally, or on the phone
RENE Certification Requirements
1. Complete the 2-day RENE certification course.
2. Be a member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors.
3. Submit a non-refundable one-time credentialing fee of $159. There are no
recurring annual dues or membership fees.
The RENE is a permanent achievement that requires no additional payments to
** Bonus – This course will earn you 8 elective hours (CEE3174) and is also
an Elective for ABR, CRB & SRS designations.
Member / Non-Member rate $229
Gold Card rate: $199
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) Designation Course
October 16-17 | 9am-5:30pm | Instructor: Brian Woods
Course Cost: $229
Gold Card Price: $199
This course seeks to instill knowledge and understanding of and empathy for 55+ real estate clients and customers and to develop the business building skills and resources needed for specialization in the 55+ real estate market.
This course earns you 8 elective hours (CEE2469) and is required to attain the SRES® Designation. It also counts as one elective course towards the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation and the Resort and Second-Home Markets Certification (RSPS).