The Salesperson Licensing Course is the course you must complete as part of obtaining your real estate license.
To obtain your Salesperson License in South Carolina you must:
- Complete Unit I: 60-hour fundamentals of real estate course
– Complete Unit II: 30-hour advanced real estate principles course
– Pass the S.C. state authorized national & state exam administered by PSI
- Pass a criminal background check through the SC Real Estate Commission
- Have a high school diploma or GED
– Be at least 18 years old
For more information on the LLR licensing process and fees contact the SC Real Estate Commission.
HOURS AND PRICING
Combined Unit I (OPL050001) & Unit II (Modules A-E 050) 90 hours | $675*
Unit I (OPL050001) 60 hours | $475
Unit II (Modules A-E 050) 30 hours | $300
Price includes textbook and student materials to be issued in your first class
*register and pay in full 5 business days in advance for an early bird price of $650.
October 16-December 14, 2017
Unit I: October 16,17,19, 24-26, 31 November 1-2, 6, 8-9, 13-14, 20 | 6-10pm
Unit II: November 29-30 December 4-7, 11-14 | 6-9pm