The Salesperson Licensing Course is the course you must complete as part of obtaining your real estate license.
To obtain your Salesperson License in South Carolina you must:
– Complete Unit I: 60-hour fundamentals of real estate course
– Complete Unit II: 30-hour advanced real estate principles course
– Pass the S.C. state authorized national & state exam administered by PSI
– Pass a criminal background check through the SC Real Estate Commission
– Have a high school diploma or GED
– Be at least 18 years old
For more information on the LLR licensing process and fees contact the SC Real Estate Commission.
HOURS AND PRICING
Combined Unit I (OPL050001) & Unit II (Modules A-E 050) 90 hours | $675*
Unit I (OPL050001) 60 hours | $475
Unit II (Modules A-E 050) 30 hours | $300
Price includes textbook and student materials to be issued in your first class
*register and pay in full 5 business days in advance for an early bird price of $650.
Click on the course name to register.
July 16- August 27, 2018 | Monday-Thursday
Unit I: July 16-19, 23-26, 30-31 August 1, 2, 6-8, | 6-10pm
Unit II: August 9, 13-16, 20-23, 27| 6-9pm
October 29- December 19, 2018
Unit I: October 29-31 November 1, 5-8, 13-15, 19, 27-29 | 6-10pm
Unit II: December 3-6, 10-13, 17-18 | 6-9pm