REALTORS® of Distinction
The REALTORS® of Distinction award recognizes the Charleston REALTORS® who have met specific benchmarks for sales production, completed additional education requirements, and adhered to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. The deadline to apply is in mid-January and award recipients are honored at a special luncheon in mid-February.
Congratulations to the 2011 REALTORS® of Distinction!
Only active REALTOR® members who are members in good standing of CTAR during the year of recognition (Jan. 1, 2012-Dec. 31, 2012) are eligible for this award. Members may qualify for only one award category (Residential, Commercial, Rookie, or Property Manager).
Applications for the 2012 award were due January 15. The entry period has ended.
No late entries will be accepted and no exceptions will be made.
Award recipients will be notified by Tuesday, January 23, 2013.
2012 Sales Requirements
- Director’s Circle | $3,900,000-$5,899,999 in volume and/or16.5-21.5 sides
- President’s Circle | $5,900,000-$8,249,999 in volume and/or 22-30 sides
- Executive Circle | $8,250,000+ in volume and/or -30.5+sides
Rookie (CTAR member < 2 years) | 11 sides
Property Manager | $70,000 lease volume and/or 40 sides
Commercial | $3,900,000 in volume and/or 14 sides
2012 Education Requirements
You must complete 12 hours of education completed in 2012 calendar year*
*These may be CE courses, lunch and learns, office seminars, webinars, professional development presentations, and/or educational conferences. All courses must be at least one hour.
Other items necessary to complete online application
- Professional headshot (150dpi resolution or higher)
- List of 12 hours of education
- List of any real estate transactions counting towards your sales minimum that are not under your name in MLS
Please contact Claire Hart Claire@CharlestonRealtors.com or 843.793.5211