Nominations Open: 2024 CTAR Board of Directors
Are you interested in taking an active role in your Realtor® Association and helping ensure Realtors will continue to succeed in the Charleston market?
We are looking for a diverse group of leaders for our 2024 Association Board of Directors! The deadline to apply is August 18, 2023.
To apply for an Officer position, please contact Kravonda Simmons.
Information about CTAR Board Positions
Please review the responsibilities of Directors prior to applying.
Responsibilities of CTAR Directors:
• Represent the Association and the Realtor brand well at all times
• Strictly adhere to the Realtor Code of Ethics and SC Real Estate Laws
• Directors are expected to invest in RPAC and contribute to RHOF
• Directors may be asked to serve on and lead task forces or initiatives as identified
• Directors are expected to participate in the following meetings and events (and possibly others as they are scheduled):
– Monthly Board Meetings (3rd Wednesday of the month; 10-11:30 am)
– Major Association Events (ex. Residential Market Update, Summer Conference)
– Legislative Reception
– Board Installation (December)
– Leadership Training (January)
– Strategic Planning (June/July)
– Annual Professional Standards Training (January or February)
Directors are also encouraged to attend the NAR Midyear Legislative Meetings (May), the SCR Annual Conference (September), and the NAR Annual Conference (November)
• As a local director, you may be asked to serve as a state director. If you agree to this appointment, you will be expected to attend both yearly SCR Director’s Meetings (the leadership conference March or April and annual convention September) and other SCR events