RENE: Real Estate Negotiation Expert 2-Day NAR Certification Course
August 10 & 11 | 9am-5:30pm | Instructor: Brian Woods
CEE3174 | 8 Elective Hours (LLR & CTAR)
The modern real estate professional needs a toolbox full of non-traditional skills to thrive in a changing real estate landscape, and developing specialized skills is one option to consider. This 2 day course explores negotiation strategies, techniques and provides resources that improve outcomes for all parties, resulting in smoother transactions and enhanced satisfaction from clients and customers.
- Recognize when and how to negotiate
- Master and apply the principles of persuasion
- Effectively negotiate with anyone involved in the transaction
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results
- Successfully negotiate in person, digitally, or on the phone
RENE Certification Requirements
1. Complete the 2-day RENE certification course.
2. Be a member in good standing of the National Association of Realtors®️.
3. Submit a non-refundable one-time credentialing fee of $159. There are no
recurring annual dues or membership fees.
The RENE is a permanent achievement that requires no additional payments to
** Bonus – This course will earn you 8 elective hours (CEE3174) and is also
an Elective for ABR, CRB & SRS designations.
Member / Non-Member Rate: $229
Gold Card Rate: $199